6.4.07

Mother

Shoshanna is a month and a half old now. Already. She is beautiful. The big eyes continue to run in the family. I love my babies. It gives me the greatest joy seeing them and remembering the moment they were created - an explosion of love! A genuine covenant and legal at that. Its fulfilling. I was a virgin for more than 20 years so I don't know if making love before marriage is any fun but I can tell you the wait is worth it!

I look at my baby girls and especially when they are with their proud daddy. What a beautiful bond. He seems eager to make another one, the way he jumped on me as soon as the six weeks "grace period" was over (two days ago). That man loves me.

I am really at an ecstatic phase in my life and I think thats a great thing. Going over to Pursuit of Pea.ce and reminding myself that joy is a choice was a highlight in my week.

God bless one and all!
Phelz.

3 comments:

SAGE said...

Many dont think its worth the wait. Am 25 n i aint ashamed to say am still a virgin. I know it aint about my goodness cos i had all the opportunities but the Lord hath bin good and i listened to a saved big sister who was some kinda role model to me n wasnt ashamed to tell her little brother that she was a virgin. Even wen i thugged, i endeavored to keep myself...for the one. It aint easy but i have taken on the call of a souljah-i take orders frm ma main man Jesus and amunition to fight the good fight of faith. Spread His fame n keep tellin us that its cool to be virgin till the wedding bells. One!

walk said...

Congrats on the baby may be bring great joy and warm smiles to you and 'daddy' lol

SAGE said...

Hey, u aint postin? sup?